Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Network of Janes

Whether you find yourself in a Biting Beaver predicament, or you live in a state that hands out emergency contraception like cough drops (as all 50 of them should), both groups will find the blossoming Emergency Kindness organization of particular interest.

If you've guessed that it's a network designed to help women without access to EC get access to EC, you've guessed correctly. Ingenius, no? But it only works when we ladies sign up to adhere to The Jane Manifesto, and pledge to help a sister out, before they are failed by the system.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said:

I would like your professional opinion, Mrs. Saucy :)

I would love to be a part of this, but I am nervous about the legal implications....

Can you help?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 9:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said:

I wish I had more details, but the website is the most comprehensive information I have to offer.

Friday, November 03, 2006 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home